Inspired by Swera’s-Post.
You know he could be Mr. Right, but at the moment he’s “”just a friend”" What could be more frustrating? Follow these steps to tell him how you feel.
1. Use body language to let a man know that you like him romantically. Hold his gaze with your eyes, or flash a dazzling smile in his direction.
2. Send signals of your romantic interest in him by flirting.
3. Wait until the right moment to talk about your romantic interest in him.
4. Be lighthearted about it. Tell him that you think you’re interested in him romantically – tell him why, and just leave it at that. Now it’s his move.
5. A touch of humor can go a long way. Keep your tone light while letting him know that your message is sincere.
6. Remember that either way, you will learn from this experience. If he returns your affection, it could be the start of a great romance; if not, it’s better to know now rather than pining over Mr. Wrong, when Mr. Right is out there somewhere.
Avoid the possibility of creating an embarrassing moment in public for yourself and for him. Express your feelings in private just in case the feelings are not mutual.