This mobile “Pictionary” style game is fun and quickly addictive, becoming the top social game with more than 10.8 million daily active users, according to AppData.
The rules of OMGpop’s “Draw Something” are simple: you get a word, like “Windmill” and draw it with a virtual finger painting on your phone. You send the image to a friend, who watches the animation of your clumsy attempt at art and tries to guess the word. Both sides receive rewards like virtual coins to buy more colors or bombs. You can use real money to buy more.
Note: Available for Apple and Android devices. Basic app is free, ad-free version is $1.99 (99 cents for a limited time).
Tagged by Elegant Chic
– Available: Invisible
– Age: 27 years and 5 months.
– Animals: Cats and dogs.
– Beer: No
– Birthday: March 4th.
– Best friends: 4
– Body Part on opposite sex: clean teeth & short nails.
– Best feeling in the world: Dancing.
– Best weather: Rainy – Winter
– Been in Love: Hai!
– Been on stage: KG days and Graduation day.
– Believe in Magic: Nope.
– Believe in Santa: Nope.
– Brand: I like many..
– Candy: Tutti Frutti
– Color: Turquoise, White, Red.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla.
– Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian.
- Cake or pie: Cake.
– Cheese: Melted cheddar cheese. Yum!
– Day or Night: Night.
– Dancing in the rain: Feels like I’m swimming in champagne.
– Eyes: Brown
– Ever failed a class?: Yes! (>.<)
– Enemies: None.. That I know of
– Exercise: Yoga + Gyming
– First thoughts waking up: Check my phone.
– Food: Japanese.
– Greatest Fear: Losing someone special to death.
– Goals: Live life to the fullest.
– Get along with your parents: Pretty much I guess.
– Hair Color: Brown.
– Happy: Yes.
– Holiday: is always perfect.
– Ice Cream: The answer to everything! Love it.
– Jewelry: Pearls and diamonds.
– Job: I like it.
– Kids: Adorable.
– Kickboxing or karate: Neither, I do Taekwondo.
– Keep a journal?: My blog?!
– Love: accepting and embracing a person with all the flaws and advantages. a complete care and compassion for that person.
– Laughed so hard you cried: oh I did so many times! But I don’t recall specifically.
- Milk flavor: Regular.
– Movies: Historical, Thriller, Drama, and Comedy.
– Motion sickness: Yup! Unfortunately I get it sometimes.
– McD’s or BK: Neither. But MacDonalds is always better than Burger King.
– Number: 4
– One wish: Getting my hearing back in my left ear completely!
– Perfect Pizza: Al fungi pizza.
– Pepsi/Coke: Neither. Coke, Pepsi and all other pops will be known as the cigarettes of the future. Colas are NOT a substitute for water. They are just another cheap drug made to look great by advertising.
– Perfume/Cologne: Mille et Une Roses by Lancome.
– Quail: From Disney movie Bambi.
– Reason to cry: Pain. emotionally and/or physically. Sometimes happiness!
– Reality T.V: I like watching documentaries.
– Radio Station: FM 92.5 – Beautiful relaxing music.
– Song: I will survive. (it never gets old)
– Shoe size: 38
– Salad Dressing: Balsamic, Vinegar, Olive oil.
– Skinny dip: No thanks.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: All berries.
– Sport: Not into sports – used to play basketball in high school until I broke my arm.
– Tattoos?: No.
– Thunderstorms: Find me under the blanket!
– Unpredictable: At times!
– Vacation spot(s): Peaceful and relaxing spots. (Beachside)
– Weakness: Sushi.
– Who makes you laugh the most: My close friends.
– Worst Weather?: HUMIDITY!!! (>0<)
– X-Rays: Done many.
-Year it is now: 2011
– Zoo animal: Panda.