I’m Thankful For….
- Good health: Knock on wood. I’m thankful that I’ve been blessed with good health. No major health issues. (الحمدلله)
- Being a nice person: I’m hardly perfect, but it’s good to know in my heart that I’m a kind person. I’d never intentionally hurt anyone. I don’t believe in being mean. I hate to see anyone cry and love to see people smile. I may be a bit quiet sometimes and not the best at socializing, but I genuinely appreciate and care about people.
- Being a Kuwaiti: Taking nothing away from any other country, I’m just being thankful for my own. It may not be the perfect country, but I love it nonetheless.
- My family: I’m thankful to have a very loving, supportive Family. I get unconditional love and acceptance. I’m just the luckiest girl in the world.
- My friends: I don’t have a large number of close friends, which I’m totally satisfied with, I love my friends who I can count on, who care about me, and who want only the best for me. I truly value my friends and love them to death.
- Accomplishing goals: To one degree or another, I tend to follow through on things. I thrive on having goals to strive for and I am happy about the fact I’ve been able to achieve some of them.
- Memories: It’s fun to reminisce. I like looking through photos and slides, which remind me of so many beautiful details. It’s also fun to chat about “old times” with others who were there too.
- Winter: It’s the most beautiful season of all, I like Rainy days, I like knowing the world around me is getting watered. The warmth of coffee/green tea in the cold breeze is a magical comfort. The most thing I love, is the sound of the rain, is there any better sound to fall asleep to? That doesn’t happen a whole lot here in Kuwait, but what a treat when it does.
- The hard times: Because they’ve made me stronger and wiser, and the good times even better.
- Things to look forward to: I have wonderful things, big and small, on my list, both planned and yet to be, to be excited about.
Thank God every day that you’re alive. Thank Him for good health, happiness, and what you already have and don’t have. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone (^.^)