How to Apply Eyeliner Like Japanese Girls?
- Clean your face. Use your normal cleanser to wash your face and pat dry. Apply a light moisturizer, and allow it to absorb into the skin. This will remove any unwanted oily residue from your skin.
- Apply a base. If you do not own eyeshadow base, you can use any light colored, neutral eyeshadow. Apply this from underneath the curved section of your eyebrow to the base of your lashes. The eyelid should be covered. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Apply the eyeliner to the top lid. Using the tip side of the pen, draw a wide line along the base of the eyelashes. When you come to the end, extend the line past the corner of the eye creating an upward curve.
- Apply the liner to the lower lid. Using the tip of the eyeliner, draw a thin line along the edge of the lower lashes. Stop when the line meets the upper line at the corner of the eye. The lower line should go from corner to corner.
- Allow the eyeliner to dry before touching. Once the eyeliner is dry apply a coat of mascara. Allow this to dry. Apply a second coat of mascara.
Tips & Warnings:
- Go slowly. Have eye make-up remover on hand. You may have to practice a few times to get it perfect.
- Liquid eyeliner stains. Be careful of spills.